At the Burlington School Food Project, we provide catering year-round for various functions, meetings, and school events — large or small.
Our professional catering team allows you to focus on your event while we handle the food service details. Our catering menu reflects our most popular items, and includes a variety of local, healthy, and fresh ingredients. We can also accommodate most special requests — just ask!
*Please note that prices may be subject to change*
We provide catering for:
- Large dinner events
- PTO events
- Special events
Additional items we offer:
- Meals or items that are not listed on the Order Form
- Catering supply items
It’s easy to order!
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Download and print the order form:
Catering Order Form
- (Click here for Barrio Bakery order form)
- Step 2: Fill out the Order Form. NOTE: Each item has a line beside it to fill in the quantity you are ordering. Please note that some items are offered in specific quantities, so order accordingly (i.e. for an order of 24 bagels, write “2” next to Bruegger’s Bagels per dozen quantity).
- Step 3: Send us your Order Form
Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once we have received your request. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CATERING ORDERS VIA EMAIL. NO HARD COPIES, PLEASE!
If you have any questions about our catering menu or ordering process, you may contact us at (802) 864-8415 or email@example.com